Jim Al-Khalili OBE is a British scientist, author and broadcaster. He is a professor of Physics at the University of Surrey where he also holds a chair in the Public Engagement in Science. He is president of the British Humanist Association.
- Please note that Professor Al-Khalili is not able to provide evaluations of manuscripts or papers unless submitted through a professional journal.
- University of Surrey Professor of Public Engagement in Science and Professor of Physics
- President of the British Humanist Association
- Fellow of Institute of Physics
- Member of Royal Society Vision Committee for science and mathematics education 5–19
- Member of Royal Society Equality and Diversity Awareness Network
- Member of Editorial Board for the (new open access) Journal PMC Physics A
- Associate Editor of Advanced Science Letters
- Member of Cheltenham Science Festival Advisory Committee
- Member of British Science Association Physics and Astronomy Section Committee
- Regular referee for Phys Rev, Phys Rev Letts, Nuclear Physics, Journal of Physics G
- Referee for UK Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) fellowships