Jim Al-Khalili OBE is a British scientist, author and broadcaster. He is a professor of Physics at the University of Surrey where he also holds a chair in the Public Engagement in Science.
• Please note that Professor Al-Khalili is not able to provide evaluations of manuscripts or papers unless submitted through a professional journal.
Affiliations and Membership:
- Professor at the University of Surrey
- Member of Board of Directors of CaSE
- Patron and Vice President (and past president) of Humanists UK
- Fellow of and member of Council of Institute of Physics
- Member of Royal Society Education Committee
- Member of Cheltenham Science Festival Advisory Committee (2007 – )
- Member of British Science Association Physics and Astronomy Section Committee