Jim Al-Khalili OBE is a British scientist, author and broadcaster. He is a professor of Physics at the University of Surrey where he also holds a chair in the Public Engagement in Science.
• Please note that Professor Al-Khalili is not able to provide evaluations of manuscripts or papers unless submitted through a professional journal.
Affiliations and Membership:
• Professor at the University of Surrey
• Member of Board of Directors of CaSE (2014 – )
• Fellow of Institute of Physics
• Member of Royal Society Education Committee
• Member of Cheltenham Science Festival Advisory Committee (2007 – )
• Member of Royal Institution Science and Education Committee (2014 – )
• Member of British Science Association Physics and Astronomy Section Committee