Scipods Series 2
My second series of sci-pods are now available, covering topics ranging from the Dirac Equation & Olber’s Paradox to whether we have free will or can travel in time. Subscribe now by clicking on the picture to the right, or scroll down to download them individually.
Scipods Series 1
In 2009, I made a series of five ten minute podcasts talking about a range of different topics in science, mostly connected with my interests in medieval Arabic science. You can download them free from iTunes by clicking on the image to the right.
If you’re not using iTunes, you can directly access the podcast with any other feed reader at http://www.jimal-khalili.com/podcast/jim.rss.
Alternatively, you can download the individual episodes by clicking on the links below:
- Series 2 - Episode 6 - Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Series 2 - Episode 5 - Time Travel - Part 2
- Series 2 - Episode 4 - Time Travel - Part 1
- Series 2 - Episode 3 - The Dirac Equation
- Series 2 - Episode 2 - Do we have free will?
- Series 2 - Episode 1 - Why does it get dark at night?
- Series 1 - Episode 5 - British Science Association
- Series 1 - Episode 4 - Top 10 Scientists
- Series 1 - Episode 3 - Chemistry & Alchemy
- Series 1 - Episode 2 - Astronomy
- Series 1 - Episode 1 - Science & Islam